Click Photo Above For Residence Gallery
Click Photo Above For Sonoma Valley Gallery
Tucked away in the sought-after Sobre Vista Community, one will discover this Mediterranean masterpiece.
This sprawling single level offers 3,771 square feet and is located on 2.19 acres. There are 4 bedrooms; a Den; 4 full bathrooms & 2 half bathrooms; and a large bonus room off the Master Suite (perfect for a gym; art or yoga studio; game room; or all the above).
Relax by the pool or rejuvenate in the spa . . . invite your friends to enjoy a movie down in the lower level theater . . . or tinker on one of your favorite cars in the monstrous 7+ car attached garage.
A major plus . . . this property boasts City water and natural gas !
Just some of the impressive features include:
- Extensive marble, stone & wood flooring throughout
- Plantation shutters & crown molding
- Custom chandeliers & sconces
- Remodeled kitchen boasts granite slab counters, hammered copper sinks with copper faucets, Wolf range (with 2 ovens), 2 Sub-Zero's, built-in Miele coffee center, beverage/wine refrigerator, and so much more.
- Updated bathrooms include marble &/or granite counters, custom cabinetry, etc.
- Dual Zone Heat & Air Conditioning
- Heated pool & spa with safety cover
- Expansive lawn area - great for a game of volleyball, soccer or tag
- Garden/storage shed and large fenced garden area with raised planter beds
- Misc. plantings include = Olives, Pomegranate, Fig, Apple, Plum, Peach, Orange, Lemon, Grapes, Lavender, Rosemary, Artichokes, Mint, Tomatoes, Sage & more!
CALL THIS HOME . . . OR CALL IT YOUR WINE COUNTRY GETAWAY.
TO DO / EXPLORE
The Sonoma Valley, popularized by novelist Jack London as the "Valley of the Moon," is a picturesque region home to renowned wineries, resorts and the kind of scenery that brings visitors from around the world.
With its rich history that dates back to the 1820's, Sonoma combines a friendly small-town atmosphere with sophisticated cultural and dining opportunities.
Charming shops, a weekly Farmer's Market, a renowned Golf Course, vineyards and tasting rooms, International Film Festival, Olive Festival, Art Shows, Jazz Fesitvals, Parades and so much more . . . are just a taste of what the Sonoma Valley has to offer.
Take a bike ride through the vineyards, enjoy a fine meal and enjoy a concert at a local winery, all in the same day . . . savor the richness Sonoma has to offer!
Sonoma is a small town with a rich history. You won't find enormous tour buses disgorging hundreds of passengers in downtown Sonoma; the city of 11,000 residents is mostly laid-back and quiet. Centered on what many call one of the most beautiful town plazas in the state, with its historic, preserved Mission that dates back to 1823, Sonoma has the feel of a small country town -- that is, if a small country town boasted more than 30 tasting rooms of award-winning wineries.
Surrounded by vineyards and more than 60 world-class wineries that mix the elegant with the down home, Sonoma is ground zero for great wine and the lifestyle that goes with it.
All that makes Sonoma a premier destination, sought after for its mellow pace, natural beauty . . . just minutes to the Carneros region/Napa Valley and only 45 minutes to the Golden Gate Bridge.
Whatever the activity . . . an extraordinary lifestyle awaits you.